Personal banking: 1.888.422.6562 or speak with your banker.
Commercial banking: please contact your banker or Commercial Banking Associate.
Note: Important Information
Starting 5:00 p.m. Friday, September 23, 2016 through Sunday, September 25, 2016:
- Online and mobile banking will be unavailable.
- Access to the American Chartered automated telephone banking has been deactivated. The MB Phone Access Line (PAL) will be available on Monday, September 26, 2016.
- eCorp is available for inquiries only.
- American Chartered banking centers and drive-ups are open during normal business hours.
- On Saturday, September 24, you can begin using your MB Debit MasterCard® or ATM Card. You can no longer use your American Chartered Debit or ATM Card.
Monday, September 26, 2016:
- You will have access to ibankmb.com for online banking.
- You will have access to MB’s Phone Access Line (PAL) for account information.
- Commercial clients will have access to MB Web Express treasury management services.
- You will have access to over 90 MB banking centers and 130 MB ATMs throughout Chicagoland.
MB Welcomes American Chartered Bank Customers
American Chartered Bank has merged into MB Financial Bank, N.A. MB, like American Chartered Bank, has a long history of helping customers achieve their financial potential. We are committed to providing exceptional customer service and making this a smooth transition. Please use this website to keep up to date on merger related information. Welcome to MB!