Our Online Banking Service allows you to export your recent transaction history into your Quicken money management software. We want to make you aware of a change to your Quicken account.As part of Quicken's separation from Intuit, they are moving from Intuit's authentication service (Intuit ID) to a new Quicken service (Quicken ID).
What do I need to do?
You do not need to do anything now, but soon you will receive a product update that will require you to create a new Quicken ID and password to continue using Quicken.
You will use your new Quicken ID to access all Quicken applications, including Quicken for Windows, Quicken for Mac, Quicken Mobile, and Quicken.com.
- To avoid any interruption in your use of Quicken connected services during this transition, please ensure your Quicken application is up to date:
- Windows: Click the One-Step-Update Button and install any available update:
- Mac: Install any update prompts you see when Quicken starts
- Creating the new Quicken ID does not affect or change the data in your Quicken file
- You may continue to use your old, Intuit ID for Intuit products such as TurboTax or QuickBooks
- After this change you will use your new Quicken ID only with Quicken applications