MB’s fast, personalized service will help you use your home’s equity to get cash at a fixed interest rate.1
- 5- to 10-year terms available
- Maximum 80% loan to value on owner-occupied properties
- Minimum loan amount is $5,000
- First or second lien position only
- No processing fee
- Third party fees, such as appraisal and title insurance, will generally total between $0.00 and $1500.00 and will be paid by lender.
|60 months or less / 80% LTV||$5,000-$24,999||4.625%||4.626%||60 months/$280.50*|
|$25,000 and up||4.50%||4.501%||60 months/$652.51**|
|66 to 120 months / 80% LTV||$5,000-$24,999||6.25%||6.251%||120 months/$168.42*|
|$25,000 and up||6.25%||6.251%||120 months/$392.98**|
*A loan amount of $15,000 will result in this monthly payment.
**A loan amount of $35,000 will result in this monthly payment.
How to Apply
Stop by one of our convenient banking centers located throughout Chicagoland to open a new MB home equity loan.
Information for existing borrowers in bankruptcy
If you have recently filed bankruptcy and do not wish to receive a periodic mortgage statement, please write to us at:
MB Financial Bank, N.A.
Attn: Bankruptcy Department
6111 N. River Road
Rosemont, IL 60018
You may also write to us at the address above if you would like to recieve a paper statement.