Protecting your ATM or debit card
MB Financial Bank remains committed to protecting your privacy and security and takes very seriously the safekeeping of your account information.
Important informationSkip Important information bullets/links
- MB will not call and ask for personal information over the phone such as date of birth, Social Security number, account number, debit card number or PIN
- We will, however, verify your information if you initiate a call to MB
- Do not provide any personal information if you receive a questionable call
- If you receive a questionable phone call, hang up and call our Telephone Banking Center immediately at 1.888.i bank mb (1.888.422.6562)
We may be calling you
To protect you, our customer, if we suspect fraudulent ATM or debit card use, our Voice Response Unit will be calling you to validate the legitimacy of your transactions.
Your participation in responding to our call is critical to prevent potential risk and avoid restrictions we may place on the use of your card.
Here's how it works:Skip We may be calling you bullets/links
- Our automated call will ask you to verify recent transaction activity on your card
- You'll be able to respond via your touchtone keypad
- You'll also be provided with a toll-free number 1.866.750.9107 to call should you have additional questions
Our goal is to minimize your exposure to risk and the impact of any fraud. To ensure that we can reach you if needed, please keep us informed of your current phone number and address.
In the meantime, be diligent in monitoring transaction activity for your card. If you identify any fraudulent transactions, call us immediately at the phone number listed on the back of your card or 1.888.i bank mb (1.888.422.6562) or write us at the following address:
MB Financial Bank N.A.
6111 N. River Road
Rosemont, IL 60010
Get in touch
Call us at 1.888.i bank mb (1.888.422.6562)
Monday - Saturday: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.