Phone Access Line (PAL)
All you need is your telephone to access checking, savings, CD and loan account information 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
24-hour account access
PAL allows you to access account information by phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week to:Skip 24 hour account access bullets/links
- Determine your checking, savings, loan and CD account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Verify deposits and withdrawals
- Determine if specific checks have cleared
- Obtain a current statement by fax
- Customize the process to fit your needs
It’s free and easy as pushing 1-2-3
To set up PAL, call the Telephone Banking Center or speak to a personal banker. Then, when you want to access your account information:Skip Its free and easy as pushing bullets/links
- Call PAL from your touchtone or cellular phone at 1.888.i bank mb (1.888.422.6562) and press 1
- Listen to the easy-to-follow menu instructions:
- For English, press 1
- For Spanish, press 2
- For Korean, press 3
- You'll need your access number, which is known only to you and assures your account security
- If you don't remember your access number, press # twice to speak with a customer service representative
- PAL guides you through the steps to access your accounts using your telephone keypad
Get in touch
Call us at 1.888.i bank mb (1.888.422.6562)
Monday - Saturday: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.