Futures and Securities
Professionals in the futures and securities industry need a banking partner who is well-versed on regulatory requirements and can offer capital and liquidity solutions to meet their unique banking needs.
We understand your business
MB has a dedicated and highly experienced team to help firms efficiently manage their daily cash flow and plan for future growth. Our clients include Midwest institutional investment firms, hedge fund managers, asset managers, registered investment advisors, broker-dealers, futures commission merchants, trading firms, and securities firms. These companies rely on MB for industry expertise and cost-effective solutions.
MB’s senior professionals have more than 15 years of experience and have a deep understanding of:
- Requirements for SEC, CFTC and FINRA-regulated organizations
- Regulatory net capital rules
- Customer depository protection rules
- Payables and receivables solutions in a multitude of currency offerings
- Multi-currency accounts to streamline international payments and receivables without having to convert funds
- Deposit Express for fast remote check deposits
- Customizable balance and transaction reporting with data file transmission capabilities
- Multifactor authorization and fraud protection tools to enhance payment security and reduce the risk of loss
- Working capital lines of credit to meet daily operational challenges
- Term loans to facilitate growth strategies
Explore MB’s Investment Banking/Capital Markets capabilities.