MB Business Capital provides flexible structures that include revolving lines of credit, supported by accounts receivable, and inventory and term loans, supported by equipment and real estate. MB also offers cash flow term loans based upon historical pro forma performance
General Lending Parameters
- $5 million to $50 million US and 6.5 million to 65 million CAD
- Dedicated syndication capabilities up to $100m US and CAD
Is Asset Based Lending A Good Fit?
Companies considering any of these financing options should generally be profitable, with sufficient cash flow to cover debt service. In the case of turnarounds, these companies should project a return to profitability that can be documented through due diligence.
MB Business Capital supports companies from a wide range of industries as they achieve their goals – from manufacturers to distributors, selected service companies, and regional or national store-based retail chains. These companies typically have sales from $25 million to $500 million.
- Up to 85% of eligible accounts receivable
- Up to 60% of eligible inventory with higher rates available based upon appraisal and to meet seasonal needs
- Up to 80% of orderly liquidation value of equipment
- Up to 75% of appraised fair market value of real estate
- Capital expenditure facilities available to finance new equipment purchase
- Up to 7 years – equipment loans
- Up to 15 years – real estate loans
Cash Flow Loans
- Up to 25% of the total credit facility and supported by sufficient cash flow to repay principal, generally within 36 months
- Equity/Mezzanine/Second Lien
- Available through preferred third-party sources
Prospects should generally be profitable with sufficient cash flow to cover debt service. Turnarounds are selectively considered provided a return to profitability can be documented through due diligence