Asset based lending
MB Business Capital provides creative asset-based financing to middle-market companies throughout the United States, primarily with needs related to acquisitions, dividend recapitalizations, growth, debt restructurings, debtor-in-possession, and turnarounds. MB Business Capital provides flexible structures that include revolving lines of credit supported by accounts receivable and inventory and term loans, supported by equipment and real estate. We will also consider cash flow term loans based upon historical pro forma performance.
General lending parameters
- $5,000,000 to $50,000,000
- Dedicated syndication capabilities up to $100,000,000
- Up to 85% of eligible accounts receivable
- Up to 60% of eligible inventory with higher advance rates available based upon appraisal and to meet seasonal needs
- Up to 80% of orderly liquidation value of equipment
- Up to 75% of appraised fair market value of real estate
- Capital expenditure facilities available to finance new equipment purchases
- Up to 7 years – equipment loans
- Up to 15 years – real estate loans
Cash flow loans
- Up to 25% of the total credit facility and supported by sufficient cash flow to repay principal, generally within 24 months
- Available through preferred third-party sources
Manufacturers, distributors, and selected service companies with sales from $25 million to $500 million; selected regional or national store-based retail chains.
Prospects should generally be profitable with sufficient cash flow to cover debt service. Turnarounds are selectively considered provided a return to profitability can be documented through due diligence.
Ready to find out more?
Contact: Heidi Luck
MB Business Capital, a division of MB Financial Bank, N.A., announced it recently provided a new $5.8 million senior credit facility to Winter...
"The people at MB Business Capital are what really set them apart from other lenders. They are astute, objective, have tons of credibility, and are willing to dig a little deeper to be creative and deliver a winning deal for us and our clients each and every time."
Thomas M. Neale
Managing Partner, Patriot Capital