Asset Based Lending
MB Business Capital Opens Office in CanadaMB Business Capital is excited to announce the opening of our new office in Toronto, Canada, under the legal name MB Business Capital Canada Inc. Read the press release
Watch the video with MB's Asset Based Lending President, Mike Sharkey discussing our approach to helping businesses like yours.
General lending parameters
- $5,000,000 to $50,000,000
- Dedicated syndication capabilities up to $100,000,000
MB Business Capital provides asset based lending to middle-market companies throughout the United States and Canada, primarily with needs related to acquisitions, dividend recapitalizations, growth, debt restructurings, debtor-in-possession, and turnarounds. MB Business Capital provides flexible structures that include revolving lines of credit supported by accounts receivable and inventory and term loans, supported by equipment and real estate. We will also consider cash flow term loans based upon historical pro forma performance.
- Up to 85% of eligible accounts receivable
- Up to 60% of eligible inventory with higher advance rates available based upon appraisal and to meet seasonal needs
- Up to 80% of orderly liquidation value of equipment
- Up to 75% of appraised fair market value of real estate
- Capital expenditure facilities available to finance new equipment purchases
- Up to 7 years – equipment loans
- Up to 15 years – real estate loans
Cash flow loans
- Up to 25% of the total credit facility and supported by sufficient cash flow to repay principal, generally within 36 months
- Available through preferred third-party sources
Manufacturers, distributors, and selected service companies with sales from $25 million to $500 million; selected regional or national store-based retail chains.
Prospects should generally be profitable with sufficient cash flow to cover debt service. Turnarounds are selectively considered provided a return to profitability can be documented through due diligence.
All business carried on in Canada is carried on by MB Business Capital Canada Inc. which is a subsidiary of MB Financial Bank and is licensed to use the trademark “MB Financial” and “MB Business Capital”.
Ready to find out more?
Contact: Heidi Luck
MB Business Capital, a division of MB Financial Bank, N.A., announced it recently provided a new $5,000,000 senior credit facility to Lakeville,...
"The people at MB Business Capital are what really set them apart from other lenders. They are astute, objective, have tons of credibility, and are willing to dig a little deeper to be creative and deliver a winning deal for us and our clients each and every time."
Thomas M. Neale
Managing Partner, Patriot Capital