General qualifications for the Leadership Development Program include the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Management, Marketing, Risk Management, or a related field
- Outstanding academic credentials, minimum overall GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Valuable work or internship experience
- Genuine interest in banking as a career
- Superior interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and self-confidence
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint
Specific qualifications will vary depending on the LDP career track selected.
How to Apply
To apply for the Leadership Development Program, please e-mail your cover letter and resume to us at LDPrecruiting@mbfinancial.com.