We're working to help protect you against the Target card compromise
Here's what you need to know:
- You can continue to use your MB card.
- We encourage you to remain diligent in monitoring transaction activity for your card using ibankmb.com or MB's Mobile Banking App.
- Notify us immediately at 1.888.422.6562 should you discover fraudulent activity in your account. If you have an MB Everyday Prepaid Card, you can also go to mbeveryday.com. If you have an MB Credit Card, call 1.877.228.2024.
- You can enroll in Account Alerts on ibankmb.com to track activity in your account.
- MB has sophisticated fraud-monitoring tools in place to help minimize your exposure to risk and the impact of any fraud.
MB Financial Bank is committed to ensuring the integrity of your account information and safeguarding your identity.