Be treated better.
At MB Financial Bank, it's the way we work. Whether with our clients or our employees, it's the belief that it's just good business to treat someone well. So, when Greenwich Associates, the most respected independent research firm in the banking industry, presented recent data, we were proud that MB Financial Bank and MB bankers had been rated Best-in-Class by its clients on 13 service dimensions. Setting new standards in the banking category. Some might say it's extraordinary. To us, it's just another day at the office.
Let an MB banker get to know your business. And be treated better.
About Greenwich Associates
Greenwich Associates is an independent research firm that provides data and insights to nearly all of the world's leading investment banks, commercial banks and asset managers. MB Financial Bank was rated Best-in-Class by its clients on the following attributes, setting new standards for the banking category:
MB Financial Bank achieved "strongly agree" scores higher than any bank surveyed by Greenwich Associates
I am going to read some statements about MB Financial Bank and I would like you to tell me how much you agree with each statement of 1 to 5 where 1 means "strongly disagree" and 5 means "strongly agree"?Skip Commitment bullets/links
- MB Financial Bank always treats me with respect
- MB Financial Bank is a bank I can always trust
- MB Financial Bank always treats me fairly
- MB Financial Bank always delivers on what they promise
- If a problem arises, I can always count on MB Financial Bank to reach a fair and satisfactory resolution
Relationship manager performance
MB Financial Bank relationship managers achieved "excellent" scores higher than any bank surveyed by Greenwich Associates
Please rate how well your relationship manager does the following for your company, using a 5-point scale where 1 is "poor" and 5 is "excellent"?Skip Relationship manager performance bullets/links
- Offers innovative solutions
- Provides prompt follow up on requests
- Always brings in the right experts
- Accurately anticipates your future business opportunities and risks
- Demonstrates knowledge about MB Financial Bank's products and services
- Acts as an advocate for your company
- Understands your financial priorities
- Proactively recommends solutions
About the research
MB Financial Bank's evaluations are compared throughout the report to normative averages drawn from results of responses to comparable questions collected in Greenwich Associates proprietary surveys for domestic U.S. Banks.
Fielding Period Completed interviews
Results based on interviews from January 10 through February 8, 2013.
Target list of customers interviewed was provided by MB Financial Bank.
Commercial Banking 150
Business Banking 112