Protecting your ATM, debit, or prepaid card
The security of customers' personal information is very important to us. As with all possible fraudulent situations, customers are encouraged to take appropriate measures if a scam is suspected.
Important informationSkip Important information bullets/links
- MB will not call and ask for personal information over the phone such as date of birth, Social Security number, account number, debit card number or PIN
- We will, however, verify your information if you initiate a call to MB
- Do not provide any personal information if you receive a questionable call
- If you receive a questionable phone call, hang up and call our Telephone Banking Center immediately at 1.888.i bank mb (1.888.422.6562)
We may be calling you
To protect you, our customer, if we suspect fraudulent ATM, debit card, or prepaid card use, our Voice Response Unit will be calling you to validate the legitimacy of your transactions.
Your participation in responding to our call is critical to prevent potential risk and avoid restrictions we may place on the use of your card.
Here's how it works:Skip We may be calling you bullets/links
- Our automated call will ask you to verify recent transaction activity on your card
- You'll be able to respond via your touchtone keypad
- You'll also be provided with a toll-free number 1.866.750.9107 to call should you have additional questions
Our goal is to minimize your exposure to risk and the impact of any fraud. To ensure that we can reach you if needed, please keep us informed of your current phone number and address.
In the meantime, be diligent in monitoring transaction activity for your card and contact us immediately if you identify any fraudulent transactions.
Get in touch
Call us at 1.888.i bank mb (1.888.422.6562)
Monday - Saturday: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.