Leadership Development Program
MB's Leadership Development Program (LDP) is a Chicago-based, 24-month rotational training program designed to jump-start the professional and personal growth of motivated new graduates using classroom, on-the-job, and e-learning methods.
MB University features state-of-the-art classrooms to provide the tools you need to succeed and advance in your organization.
LDP career track options include:Skip Leadership Development Program bullets/links
General qualifications for the Leadership Development Program include the following:Skip Minimum qualifications bullets/links
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Management, Marketing, Risk Management, or a related field
- Outstanding academic credentials, minimum overall GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Valuable work or internship experience
- Genuine interest in banking as a career
- Superior interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and self-confidence
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint
Specific qualifications will vary depending on the LDP career track selected.
How to apply
To apply for the Leadership Development Program, please contact us or mail your cover letter and resume to us at:
MB Financial Bank
Attn: Leadership Development Program
6111 North River Road
Rosemont, Illinois 60018
Get in touch
Call us at 1.888.i bank mb (1.888.422.6562)
Monday - Saturday: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.